Stuff I like (all)
- That moment when your perfect shot is rejected because they changed the storyboard while you were animating it
- nocturnal-knight said:"Luci had been walking. Not quickly. Strolling." reminds me so strongly of Good Omens' "He did not so much fall as so much saunter downwards" and so many other such sentences in the book I have to ask if that was an influence.
It’s probably in the mix. There’s an irony that Gaiman is brought up as an influence on me quite a lot (which is far less true than people suspect)...
- jaketheoliveira said:I know the original plan was Jamie would begin work on The Immaterial Girl after the first WicDiv arc and someone else would do WicDiv while he was away. Given WicDiv's success (congrats again on that, it's brilliant) is that still the plan? If so, when will we know who is covering for him?
Jamie’s also doing the 2nd arc now, and then doing the Immaterial Girl. The plan remains the same, but pushed back six months.
Artists will be...
- thematthewcraig said:PS: every time I read the bloody Wic and the bloody Div, I start obsessively clicking my fingers to see if I can do it gunslinger-style. Like an earworm of the thumbs. 'Sake!
MY WORK HERE IS DONE.
- thematthewcraig said:Chap, you've probably already seen this, but the first ish of your Iron Man run with Greg Land has been reprinted in the latest ish of Panini UK's MARVEL LEGENDS (which all in the know call "The Ledj"), along with the first two issues of Rick Remender & John Romita's Millertastic Cap'n America and ish 1 of Jason Aaron & Esad Ribic's Mjolnificent Thor (Dean White on all the colours). Hunnerd pages for £3.50. Not bad!
I didn’t see it. TO THE SHOPS, BRITISH FOLKS.
12 year old me also possessed a terrible jealousy of class L5B at my school. There was a tiny glass window in the door to their classroom, and I’d...”